PCD Introduces New Rugged Device: The C751
Hauppauge, NY October 4, 2010 — Personal Communications Devices (PCD), a leading provider of wireless devices to service providers in North and South America for more than 25 years, today announced the availability of the C751. A high performance tool for outdoor enthusiasts, the C751 possesses dust, water and shock resistant construction. The C751 is able to withstand the most brutal environments – surfing, skiing, hiking, climbing, hunting, fishing and many other outdoor adventures in between – and it supports Push to Talk capabilities on a 3G network for fast two-way communication.
• Rugged design withstands water, dust, shock, vibration, humidity, altitude, salt fog, solar radiation and high and low temperatures (conforms to MIL-STD-810G
• 3.2-megapixel camera/camcorder with LED flash
• Text-to-Speech and Voice Dictation for hands-free texting
• Clear Talk noise cancellation for superior sound quality
• Voice Recorder
• Full suite of messaging options, including text, picture, video and voice messaging
• Seven modes of operation makes it the ultimate outdoor tool
The C751 is available as the Casio G’zOne Ravine at Verizon Wireless retail stores and online at www.verizonwireless.com.
PCD (www.PCDphones.com) is committed to bringing you the wireless world through innovative wireless devices and rich service offerings. PCD serves as a global gateway for technology partners, providing high-quality, reliable and versatile wireless communications devices including handsets, smartphones, netbooks, messaging devices and wireless broadband modems to carriers throughout North and South America. PCD conducts product planning and development on CDMA, GSM/GPRS and HSDPA platforms, and provides technical testing quality control as well as marketing and warranty support for its carrier and technology partners, differentiating it from other wireless industry suppliers. PCD is based in Hauppauge, New York, and maintains operations and support facilities in Brea, California, and Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.