PCD Introduces Latest Ruggedized Smartphone – C771
Device operates in eight modes to enhance an active lifestyle
HAUPPAUGE, N.Y. - Personal Communications Devices LLC (PCD), a leading provider of wireless devices in North and South America for more than 25 years, today introduced its latest smartphone in the rugged wireless category, the C771. The Android smartphone is equipped with high security, Wi-Fi for high-speed Web access, XT9 and T9 trace input for efficient typing and a snap-out menu for customized access to high-use applications.
· Android OS
· Meets military standards 810G for immersion, rain, shock and dust resistant, vibration, salt fog, humidity, solar radiation, altitude, low and high temperature storage
· 5-megapixel camera with auto-focus, still photo, video capture, LED light
· High-security features for corporate email
· Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity
· Stereo Bluetooth®
· VZ Navigator® for GPS and audible turn-by-turn directions
· Mobile Hotspot capable - share 3G connection with up to five Wi-Fi-enabled devices
The C771 is available as the CASIO G’zOne Commando™ in Verizon Wireless Communications stores and online at http://www.verizonwireless.com.