PCD Introduces Ultra-Slim Pantech CDM8992
Device packs quality features into ultra-slim design
HAUPPAUGE, N.Y. - Personal Communications Devices, LLC (PCD), a leading provider of wireless devices in North and South America for more than 25 years, today announced the availability of the Pantech CDM8992. The sleek device is a highly portable touchscreen designed to keep customers connected via voice, text, Web and social networks. The CDM8992 has three home screens for customization, allowing users to add favorite contacts, pictures and shortcuts to those screens. Additionally, the device’s features include a task bar that makes it simple to control multiple applications simultaneously.
· 0.35-inch ultra slim touch screen design
· 3.2-inch LCD touch display for effortless navigation
· 3.2 MP camera and camcorder
· Full suite of messaging options, including text, picture, video and voice messaging and mobile instant messaging
· Mobile Web for accessing news, sports, weather and e-mail
· 2GB microSD™ card pre-installed
· Supports up to 32 GB microSD™ card
The Pantech CDM8992 is available as the Pantech Hot Shot™ at Verizon Wireless.