PCD Launches Global-Ready Pantech TXT8045
Device personalizes mobile experience, provides on-the-go entertainment
HAUPPAUGE, N.Y. – Personal Communications Devices, LLC (PCD), a leading provider of wireless devices in North and South America for more than 25 years, today announced the availability of the Pantech TXT8045. The global-ready device comes equipped with a slide-out QWERTY keyboard for fast and easy socializing. Users can access mobile email to stay productive and in touch while on-the-go. Web pages are delivered quickly on the TXTX8045 thanks to the Opera Mini Web browser, which brings PC-like Web browsing to the device. The Jest 2 is an ideal phone with serious texting and globe-trotting capabilities.
· 2.4-inch LCD display
· Full QWERTY keyboard
· Global-ready – Quad band with support allowing customers to enjoy wireless voice and data service in more than 200 countries
· 2-megapixel camera and camcorder
· Task Bar Key for quick access to dialing, favorites, recent calls, messaging, music, pictures, contacts and tools
· Opera Mini Browser
· Full suite of messaging options, including text, picture, video and voice messaging and mobile instant messaging
· Supports up to 32GB microSD™ card
· Bluetooth® Profiles Supported: Headset , Hands free , Stereo, Phonebook Access , Object Push for vCard, and File Transfer
· 3.5mm Headset Jack
The TXT8045 is available as the Pantech Jest 2™ at Verizon Wireless.